A Nutritious New World: Will the World Nutritiously Feed its Growing Population?
A compilation of six articles Special Debate Section: A Nutritious New World: Will the World Nutritiously Feed its Growing Population from the European Journal of Development Research, focuses on several aspects of development, and how these will contibute to feeding the world not only in terms of quantity but more so in terms of quality.The special debate section includes the following papers:
- A World Free of Poverty... but of Hunger and Malnutrition? by Jose Cuesta
- Can Agriculture Meet Future Nutrition Challenges? by Per Pinstrup-Andersen
- How Can We Build an Enabling Political Environment to Fight Undernutrition? by Lawrence Haddad
- How Can the Environment Become Part of the Solution to Feeding a Growing Population? By Elizabeth Warham, Rebecca Fisher-Lamb, and John Beddington
- What Policy Changes Will Reverse Persistent Malnutrition in Asia? by Shenggen Fan, Purnima Menon, and Joanna Brzeska
- Will Renewed Attention and Investment in African Agriculture Ensure Sound Nutrition? by Sheryl Hendricks