Resilient African Agriculture and Food Systems
The Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network (FANRPAN) is hosting its 2017 Regional Dialogue in Durban, South Africa from August 15 -17. This year's theme, "Resilient African Agriculture and Food Systems", will support five objectives:
- Evaluate emerging developments that pose significant threats to food and nutrition security;
- Assess experiences and draw lessons for using programs, policies, institutions, and investments to build resilience of agriculture and food systems;
- Determine key approaches and tools for building resilience of agriculture and food systems at varying levels;
- Identify knowledge and action gaps in research, policy, and programming;
- Set priorities for action by different actors at regional and nation levels.
Learn more on the FANRPAN website: http://dialogue2017.fanrpan.org/home