Agrilinks: Increasing impacts in agriculture and food security through knowledge sharing
The Agrilinks website (agrilinks.org), funded by USAID’s Bureau for Food Security, promotes the exchange of lessons learned and sharing of key technical approaches to increase impacts in agriculture and food security. Agrilinks connects practitioners around the world through a range of innovative knowledge sharing tools and techniques.
Agrilinks currently provides opportunities for agriculture and food security practitioners to:
- Attend events (in-person or online via webinar) and access past event recordings
- Ag Sector Council Seminars: These monthly seminars provide highlights from agriculture projects, tools, case studies, and lessons learned. View the most recent seminar, “Fishing for the Future: The Why and How of Nature’s Most Abundant Protein Source.”
- Feed the Future Stakeholder Meetings: These periodic events address key issues, approaches, and guidance relevant to the Feed the Future Initiative. View the most recent meeting, “New Country and Region-Led Efforts and Partnerships for Enhancing Resilience and Building Growth in the Horn of Africa.”
All Agrilinks events are recorded and accessible online. Visit Agrilinks to view past event resources, including video interviews and Q&A sessions with presenters. You can also contribute your organization’s upcoming events to the Agrilinks events listing.
Follow and contribute to the Agrilinks blog
The Agrilinks blog features current events and important topics related to agriculture and food security. Current blog series include:
- It’s All About M&E: A peek inside the world of Feed the Future monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
- News Roundup: Sharing news, resources, and events that grab our attention each week
- Reader’s Corner: Commentary and recommendations from our agribusiness and food security specialist
- Video Notes: Technical experts share insights in these short video interviews
Access technical guidance, recent publications and other resources through the library
- Discover current resources with an enhanced, user-oriented search
- Contribute your own resources to the sector's growing body of knowledge
Engage in discussion through the AgExchange multi-day online forum
These facilitated online discussions encourage practitioners to share their experiences, learn from peers, and advance the dialogue on critical issues. Participants can follow the discussion and contribute online or via email. View the most recent AgExchange, “Best Practices, Lessons Learned, and Effective Tools in Knowledge Sharing for Food Security and Agriculture Programs.”
Receive updates via email, social media, and RSS
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive event announcements and our eUpdate newsletter
- Follow @Agrilinks on Twitter
- Like Agrilinks on Facebook
- Get RSS feeds for the blog and events
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Agrilinks is managed by the USAID Bureau for Food Security through the USAID KDMD Project.